Three months to go and time to double check gear and supplies, finalize logistics and budgets. prior to the trip I will post full gear and budgets. for itinerary see.
- fly fishing gear and fishing clothes
- back country gear and clothing
- first aid and emergency supplies (including bear safety)
- Sat communications and GPS devices
- 4×4 truck rental
- hotels and AirBnb
- fishing guides
- coordinate with Navy buddies living in AK
As of now this trip is 100% fully funded!
My Alaska 2022 trip is running approx $15,000 all in.
I have made about $5,000 in deposits (hotels, truck, guides, float planes, etc.) and have 10K in cash to pay for the rest (including credit card bills after the trip). I plan on taking at least 3k cash for the trip. I used points to get first class plane tickets round trip, otherwise that would be another $2,500-$3,000 for first class.